About Me

My photo
From red carpets to rattles this is the journey of one working mother attempting to see if you really can have it all....

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Eating for two

"Honey do you really need that? It's your second helping, and you had a pretty big starter."

"Oh my god are you saying I'm fat?!"

"No of course not! It's just since the pregnancy you have kind of put on a little bit of weight."

"Oh my god I can't believe what I'm hearing! So yes I did put on a bit during the pregnancy but that's totally normal by the way. And I'll admit it I haven't been that quick to loose it but I have a new baby for gods sake! I'm tired, I'm doing my best you know. I'm sorry if I'm not like those celebs that lose their baby weight in a matter of days. I think my hormones are still over the place to be honest. I can't believe I'm even having to justify myself, to you of all people. You should understand. I've just had a baby..."

"But that's the thing darling, you didn't actually have the baby, I did...."

No comments:

Post a Comment